Friday, January 19, 2007

a day of shopping and chips

I think I'm kind of hit by jetlag, but I hope it's getting better, which I think it is. I'm getting bouts of sleepiness and I wake up feeling nauseous.

We've been out to Target and Giant to get some grocery and stuff. It's not that bad, I spent about $65 in all. Finally bought some apples! Yeay, and I can put my knife to good use.

I just junked on some baked sour cream and onion crackers it's so good and addictive you can't stop eating them. And I've got 3 or 4 servings in my stomach now. MAN! That's about 400 calories. ARGH. =( I'm getting off snacks. I don't wanna be round when I get back and then not being able to fit into lecture seats. That will be freaking embarrassing!

=)

Here to share some photos as well =D

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
took this on the plane at daybreak, I thought it was gorgeous man. the shading of the colour from red to yellow and then a bit of black and bright blue casting over it. shiok!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I kinda like this too. The sunlight covering a huge piece of land, making it look like a sandy desert...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
see the ice over the lands...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Now, some pictures of Minneapolis airport =)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

hehe. here's a peek at my school, University of Maryland. Go TERPS (the mascot is a terrapin, called Testudo! I don't have a picture of it now but I'll remember to get one =D)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

that's amy in front.

That's all I have for now... =D

feeling so tired. see ya.

No comments: